Monday, July 16, 2012

Its been a while, but life is FABULOUS!

Its been months since I posted last. :( But, life has been so good and busy since my miscarriage. I healed up nicely and everything has been normal as far as that goes. Thank goodness it is over and all is well. I'm very blessed.


So, Mavin has been working hard doing his job and also signed up for school this fall. His new ambition is to be certified in metals work which would actually help out with his degree in mechanical engineering. So he is super excited to move forward with his schooling. He also got a calling to be a ward missionary. So life is good and busy for my Mav.


Jackson will be 4 in August and I can't believe it. And yet, this year has sure taken forever. I've said,"He's only 3" about a million times this year. :) But he has this face that makes you melt. This big cheesy smile that brights up any situation he's in ( mostly trouble). I try so hard not to be too hard on him or expect too much. Being the oldest Mav and I both know how that feels. But we try our very hardest to tell him we love him every second!!!


Brockton is getting so big and he is a solid boy! lol. He has this amazing smile as well that has, BONUS dimples! So he is just awesome and such a good boy. But there are signs of serious trouble and button pushing ahead of us as he will soon be turning 2! So good times. I love how snuggly he is.


As for me, I am going to school and it is a beast! I don't have a lot of interest in medical stuff lol. But, I must finish and will. I'm a bit behind and kicking it in gear to get'er done! I am loving my calling but feel sometimes that i'm not feeling that i'm not giving as much as the other ladies in the presidency. So I strive to continue to serve. Don't get me wrong, I can make a mean diaper cake :)  I do love my calling and the sisters I serve with and those I get to serve. It really is such a great calling. 


In 6 days Mav and I will drop our sweet boys off with my family, travel to visit old friends in Tehachapi, California, and head to Disney Land and California Adventure. Mav has never been to California Adventure so i'm excited to share that with him. Its going to be truly a nice vacation to celebrate us. 5 years of marriage on July 16th. Its so great! It feels like i've always had him with me (in a good way) and we have had so much adventure already! Super excited to run away for a week!


Well, life is good, and busy, and we love it that way!


Until next time...........


The Jones'

No comments:

Post a Comment